Our retail concept goes beyond selling organic and eco-friendly products. Since we first opened our door in 1999, justlife™ has been a platform to inspire the love for nature and respect for life.
Our passion for quality organic lifestyle led us to our first organic shop in 1999, when the term ‘organic’ was still new to Malaysians. Since then, what remain unchanged are our persistent effort in cultivating awareness for an Earth-friendly lifestyle and promoting authentic quality products under our roofs.
Today, justlife™ is a name that stands for distinctive quality and inspiring Earth-friendly lifestyle. We thank our loyal customers for their strong support and their belief in us all the way.
justlife, founded and managed by Justlife Group Sdn Bhd, is the first approved organic retail franchise by Ministry of Entrepreneur and Co-operative since February 2005. Currently, there are 6 justlife™ outlets operating in Malaysia.
There are more to our products besides having organic seals on the labels:
- Our products are selected for their distinctive qualities and values.
- We believe in products that are produced with respect for the people and environment.
- We choose to support producers whose products are made with passion and integrity.
- Our products are made of real ingredients without the use of any synthetic chemicals and genetically engineered ingredients. As genetically modified foods are usually not labeled, buying products with an organic certification is the only sure way to avoid them.
- We strongly encourage values such as artisan that preserves sustainable traditional production methods, fair trade and animal-cruelty free production.We love sharing true stories behind our passionate producers, they are our inspiration! We support producers whose products are made with passion, integrity, and with the respect for the people and the environment.
We love sharing true stories behind our passionate producers; they are our inspiration. We support producers whose products are made with passion, integrity, and with the respect for the people and environment.