Growing children are extremely sensitive to pollutants from food such as pesticides, antibiotic, growth hormone etc. Their liver and kidneys are immature and unable to breakdown these complex chemicals and toxin. Nutritionists recognise that dietary habit from early age will affect their life-time physical and mental development. That’s why every child deserves organic, right from infancy!
It all started from the farm.
Babybio® obtains fresh milk supply from different organic dairy farms: a 91-hectare farm with 65 dairy cows which is located at Normandy, North-ern West region of France; another spreads across 129-hectare farmland with 90 dairy cows from Loire-Atlantique, West Coast of France; and some others which are situated at close proximity.
These dairy farms are surrounded by lush vegetation, plentiful herbs, and the fertile soil is exceptionally rich in alluviums (clay and silt). The greens protect farms against harsh wind, retain moisture and regulate climate. The farms are ideal locales to preserve quality soils and promote harmonious living amongst cows, plants and vital microorganisms.
In average, cows consume 18-22kg grass daily at these organic dairy farms. Rotation of feeding fields is practiced every other 21 days, so that there is sufficient time for grass to re-grow.
After giving birth, cows will be tagged, remain by the side of their calves and feed them for 3 months. Staffs are prohibited to milk tagged cows for commercial supply so that newborn calves get enough nourishment from their mothers.
The quality of cow’s milk depends very much on what they graze on. Other than grass, there are up to 15 different crops being planted in these
dairy farms. Cows are free to feed on a wide variety of grains, while hay grass will be their main food intake during wintertime.
With a healthy and wholesome diet, these cows are able to produce milk that contains higher fatty acids, Omega 3, Omega 6 and polyunsaturated fatty acids – important properties for the brain development of an infant.
Organic cows live and breed comfortably in pleasant pastures that bear abundant fresh crops. They seldom fall sick but when they do, dairy farmers will first employ homeopathic treatment, and this holistic practice enhances cow’s self healing ability.
If illness persists, small dosage of antibiotics will be prescribed by vets to the affected cows. However, upon recovery, the recovered cows’ milk will not be harvested for a period of up to 21 days. This is to ensure that no antibiotics and chemical resi-dues are left in the milk for children’s consumption.
Free-range dairy cows which are bred and grown harmoniously at fertile farms will produce milk rich in oligo-elements and fat. It is possibly the second best nutritious foods for children’s healthy growth
- Toxins free. All crops (used in the product or fed to animals for the product) must be grown with-out chemical pesticides, petroleum-based fertilizers, and sewage sludge fertilizers.
- The cows must be fed organic feed, be raised with direct access to the great outdoors, and be raised without the use of antibiotics or growth hormones
- The farm itself must also pass an inspection by a federal certifier who makes sure these guidelines have been followed.
- Sustain a balanced ecosystem. Farmers are not allowed to use genetic engineering, ionizing radiation, or sewage sludge in their growing practices.
Have you found the formula your child deserves?
100% certified organic. No antibiotics, no growth hormone and no pesticides.
Professionally formulated with precious nutritional composition essential for optimum physical and mental growth of children age 1–3
Babybio®Deserve is produced by our manufacturer in France, with over 40 years of experience in milk formulation for children
Promote healthy taste buds and diet habit from young.
Essential fatty acids (EFAs) from
first cold-pressed organic vegetable
oils. EFAs are vital for children’s brain
and nerve development.
Produced with the best interest of your children’s health in mind.
Babybio Deserve Formulated Cow’s Milk for Children (1-3 years), 900g
ENRICHED WITH PROBIOTICS
Friendly bacteria that promote healthier digestion and stronger immune system.
Babybio Deserve Formulated Goat’s Milk for Children (1-3 years), 900g
Easier to digest due to the unique composition and structure of protein and fat in goat’s milk.
WITH NATURAL NUCLEOTIDES
Help immune system development and response. Nucleotides is also a substance found in mother’s breast milk.
Many mothers nowadays do not breast feed their children due to reasons such as work commitments, on medication, unable to produce sufficient breast milk or they are simply unhappy with breastfeeding.
In fact, breastfeeding has many advantages that no milk formulae can replace. Breast milk has the nutritional composition that is ideal for young children. In addition, it contains antibodies that protect young children from infection and builds close bonding between mother and child. Also, it is more economic in a long run.
It is true that valuable information on the benefits of mother’s milk and breastfeeding are extensively available from books and a mere click on the world wide web. However, how much do we understand about the holistic aspects of breast-feeding and its relations from mother to child?
The sensory advantages of breastfeeding are beyond mother’s postpartum recovery. When a mother is nursing her child, the first rhythmic sound the child hears is the mother’s heartbeat. Later, rhythm is introduced to the child through nursery rhymes, rhythmic games; and gradually, rhythmic pattern is instilled in the child’s life through the time set for play, nap and food
THE WONDER OF BREASTFEEDING
“I believe that mother has an inborn intuition to connect with the needs of her child. That is why I followed my boy’s lead, and breastfed him when he showed signs of wanting a feed. When a regular feeding time was established, I noticed that whenever my breasts were full with milk, that was when my child demanded food.”
“For man in older times, it was an archetypal experience that all life in humans, in the earth and in the cosmos was permeated by rhythms. Man lived with these rhythms during the course of the year and the day,” written Gerhard Schmidt in his book entitled The Dynamics of Nutrition.
For example, when the rhythm in nutrition, that is the proper feeding time, is established through careful observation of the child’s needs during the early stage of development, this would path the child’s way to finding his or her own rhythm naturally.
Hence, it is important to foster rhythmic patterns in the early years of childhood development be-cause the child’s future state of wellbeing and harmonious living depends very much upon it.
Touch is the sensory stimulation vital for a healthy childhood development. When it comes to breastfeeding, mother is encouraged to direct breastfeed instead of bottle feed mother’s milk to the child. This is because breastfeeding enables skin-to-skin bonding between mother and child – the cuddling, caressing and kissing – this wonderful communication through touching nourishes the child’s needs for early tactile experiences, warmth and sense of security.
Benefits of mother’s milk and breastfeeding:
- Mother’s milk are readily available—clean, hygiene and warm.
- Perfect nutrients customised for young children.
- Protect young children against a wide range of diseases such as inflammatory bowel disease, childhood leukemia and meningitis.
- Prevent young children from developing allergies.
- Facilitates young children’s dental and jaw development.
- Boosts young children’s intelligence.
- Strengthens the bonding between mother and child.
- Satisfies young children’s emotional needs with warmth and the sense of security.
- Breastfeeding is simple, economic and less time-consuming.
- Breastfeeding is natural birth control and child spacer.
- Protects mothers against ovarian and breast cancer.
- Helps mothers return to pre-pregnancy weight more quickly.
Insufficient Breast Milk
All mothers could produce enough breast milk naturally for their young children. However, if it is not the case, if you experience less milk production, please reflect upon the following factors:
- The relationship between you and the child (trace back to when you first knew about the conception): acceptance more than rejection
- When you are breastfeeding or thought of breastfeeding, do you feel tired more than happy?
- Are you constantly under pressure of wanting to be the perfect daughter-in-laws and mother
Negative sentiments such as fear and anxiety hinder the smooth production of breast milk, ask yourself if you:
- Worry about the quality of breast milk (is it nutritionally balanced enough for the child)
- Fear of being incompetent as a mother?
- Fear for the decline of marital quality after child-birth?
- Worry that body figure is affected by breastfeeding?
On pregnancy and Childbirth: A Mother’s Story
mother of a 9-year old wonder kid
When my husband and I decided to have a child, I was mentally and spiritually ready, and in the midst of preparing my body for pregnancy. I chose to cleanse my inner body through juice fasting and organic retreats.
During my pregnancy, I was thankful that I did not experience morning sickness. Just like every mother-to-be, I took care of my nutrition intake. My husband and I had opt for natural birth for our child, I was blessed that I would able to give birth to my boy without taking any medication.
After delivered our boy, the doctor and nurse left and allowed us to have a little family time as per requested on my birth plan and agreed upon by the doctor earlier. At this time, I placed my boy on my abdomen; then my husband and I waited patiently. Within an hour, the miraculous thing we had always believed will happen took place—our boy started to move and inch towards my bare chest to seek out one of my breasts.
This very act not only affirmed the fact that children are born with the instinctive ability of sucking breast milk, it also pathed a good start for a mother’s journey of successful and smooth breastfeeding.
Remedies to increase breast milk supply:
- Soak cumin and fenugreek seeds in water. Drink soaked water few times a day.
- Steep a tablespoon of fennel seeds in a cup of hot water for 30 minutes. Strain and drink twice a day.
- Mix a pinch of cinnamon powder with half teaspoon of honey. Take before sleep for one or two months
- Eat alfalfa, green leafy vegetables and root vege-tables such as beetroot and carrot.
- Consume black sesame seeds.
This life, which had been the tomb of his virtue and of his honour, is but a walking shadow; a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
IN MALAYSIA SINCE 2002
Blue Oasis (M) Sdn Bhd