Codonopsis and Angelica root with pearl mushroom & ladies finger
- Lightly give the codonopsis roots and dang gui a light rinse. Then simmer them in 200ml of water for 20 minutes under low heat. Set aside once done.
- Tear the pearl mushroom using your fingers intro thin strips.
- Blanch the ladies finger in boiling water for 5 minutes. Strain it, cut it and set aside.
- Julienne the carrots and set aside.
- In a oiled pan, lightly fry the pearl mushroom floss.
- Then add in the julienned carrot and seasonings, fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the simmered chinese herbs from step 1 and stew for for another 5 minutes.
- Lay the cut ladies fingers on the serving plate, pour over the stewed sauce.
- Serve while hot, enjoy!
Why Not?® Angelica Root (Dang Gui) 有机当归, 80gRM52.00
Why Not?® Codonopsis Root (Dang Shen) 有机党参, 100gRM89.00
7 Stars Organic Pearl Mushroom, 200gRM6.80
LV SHI Ginger Brewer’s Yeast Sauce, 200gRM35.00
Earthist Light Soy Sauce, 400gRM16.90
Emile Noel Organic Cooking & Frying Oil Sunflower oil, 1LRM65.00