70% of our
immunity lies in
Our gut is our second brain, it controls how we think and feel too!
Our gut does more than just digestion:
So do you have the guts to build a strong and happy gut?
and 95% of them lie in the gut!
Do you have enough good bacteria?
Here’s when you need to restore good bacteria:
- Constantly tired
- Snappy (easily agitated)
- Emotionally unstable
- Food doesn’t digest
- Short term memory
- Sugar cravings
- Fall sick easily
- Cold hands or feet
- Feeling of hopelessness
- Frequent migraines
- Thrush / fungal infections
- Poor bowel movements
- Constipation (passing motion)
- Always snacking
- Acne skin
- Hoarse voice
- Sensitive tummy
- Difficulty sleeping
- Poor sleep quality
- Feeling of restlessness
- Lower back pain
- Wind / bloating
Get your perfect source:
fermented organic superfoods & wholefoods
Why Not? Organic Friendly Flora Blend
An organic probiotic & prebiotic superfood blend.
- No added Inulin
- No FOS
- No lactose
- No GMOs
- Nothing artificial
What makes us different?
Why Not?® Friendly Flora Blend
- Uses highly reﬁned and processed ﬁbre and sugar as prebiotic: Inulin, FOS or GOS
- May be derived from dairy products or animal faeces
- May not be able to reproduce or multiply in the body
- Non-natural food. May contain dairy ingredients
- Formulated with 18/19 types of specially selected fermented organic superfoods and whole grains, such as: spirulina, chia seed, dandelion root, etc.
- Contains a wide variety of probiotics from fermented superfoods and whole grains
- Probiotics found in food have stronger ability to reproduce and multiply in the body
Our friendly bacteria are alive! They grow in the gut and multiply.
Made from 18/19 fermented organic superfoods & wholefoods!
Why Not?® Friendly Flora Blend contains multipal variety of friendly bacteria through wholefoods cultivation.
Contains wholefoods fermented with these supercultures:
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Lactobacillus Delbrueckii
- Lactobacillus Caseii
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus Caucasus
- Lactobacillus Fermenti
- Lactobacillus Plantarum
- Lactobacillus Brevis
- Lactobacillus Helveticus
- Lactobacillus Leichmannii
- Lactobacillus Lactis
- Biﬁdobacterium Biﬁdum
- Saccharomyces Boulardii
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
Consume with flaxseed oil for greater results
How Omega-3 in flaxseed oil helps the gut:
- Soothes inflammation in the gut
- Improves microbiome diversity
- Increases metabolites production that boost gut health & immunity
- Boosts the effect of serotonin to help handle stress better