Powerful antiviral and antiseptic
Tea tree + Ravintsara
ORIGIN: South Africa
Native to Australia, tea tree oil is best known for its antibacterial properties. It has been used natively for wound treatment and as a disinfectant.
Ravintsara is known best for its antiviral properties, it’s sanitising effects and respiratory virtues makes it one of the most commonly used essential oil especially during winter.
1. Hand: Add 3 drops each to 50ml of aloe vera gel or hand cream.
2. Hand & body: Add 5 drops of tea tree to 100ml of liquid soap. Add 5 drops each to 100ml of body lotion.
3. Car: Add a few drops in your car.
4. Laundry: Add 3 drops each into laundry.
5. Indoor air: Add 3-5 drops each and diffuse.
Air purifying & respiratory wellness
Eucalyptus Globulus + Peppermint
Eucalyptus has air purifying properties and is also beneficial for respiratory wellness.
In Ayurvedic medicine, peppermint oil is used commonly for its calming and cooling effect. It is also widely known and used for its purifying and soothing virtues.
1. Mask: Add 1 drop each onto your mask or shirt before going out, you may repeat every 2 hours.
2. Indoor air purifying: Add 3-5 each and diffuse.
3. Chest rub: Add 2 drops each to 5ml base oil, massage onto chest 2-3 times a day.
4. Ease congestion and cough: Do steam inhalation with 1 drop each in hot water.
Florame, the soul of the flower.
Originally from France, Florame is currently located in St. Remy de Provence, the heart of lavender fields. With over 30 years of ancestral know how in distilling therapeutic grade organic essential oils, Florame ensures only the highest qualities of essential oils with the highest efficacy are bottled.
Retaining complete therapeutic characteristics of the plant.
Delicate processing from plant to bottle, encapsulating the full therapeutic potency of the botanical plant.
Unadulterated by synthetic molecules.
Botanically & Biochemically Defined (EOBBD)
The highest quality standard for therapeutic grade essential oils, complying with rigorous standards in tracing their:
- Geographical origin
- Botanical descriptions
- Organoleptic characteristics
- Extraction mode
- Full physical & chemical analyses