Organic Honey Lavender Milk Recipe
A warm soothing milk, great for mornings and for tea. The fragrant lavender matches the floral scents of Maha honey perfectly.
2tsp Maha honey
Sonnentor Lavender Flowers
NaturGreen Soja Calcium
- In a pot, lightly simmer 3 cups of soja calcium.
- Add a quarter teaspoon of lavender flowers into the pot to simmer. Be careful not to add too much lavender, otherwise the aroma will be too overpowering. The soja milk tends to bubble up really easily when its boiling, keep an eye on it to prevent overflowing!
- Simmer for 7 minutes and when you can smell the lavender flowers, turn off the heat.
- Let the lavender milk sit and cool down. Once it is slightly lukewarm, sieve away the lavender flowers and add 1-2tsp of Maha honey. Adjust according to taste.
- Serve with some organic biscuits or crackers.