Organic Rojak Mee
100g organic yellow lentils (soak overnight)
2 medium sized organic tomatoes
2 medium sized organic potatoes
1 slice organic pumpkin
2 medium sized organic sweet potatoes (orange/ yellow)
natural fine sea salt and organic cane sugar
- INGREDIENTS (Wakame Fritters)
1/2 cup organic plain flour
1tbsp organic instant wakame
natural fine sea salt
- INGREDIENTS (Toppings)
organic fried tofu
organic crushed peanuts or Sunria organic cashews
- INGREDIENTS (Noodles)
- Boil all the ingredients in water until cooked and soften.
- Let it cool slightly and blend the mixture until smooth.
- Adjust the consistency according to your liking by adding filtered water.
- Heat up the soup again, and season with tomato ketchup, cane sugar and salt to taste.
- Bring the soup to boil and stir constantly to prevent sticking to the pot.
- DIRECTIONS (Wakame Fritters)
- Mix the flour with water by adding to get a thick batter.
- Rinse the instant wakame, then add into the batter and stir well..
- Heat up the cooking oil. Scoop the batter into oil and fry until golden brown.
- Slice it to serve.
- DIRECTIONS (Assembly)
- After cooking your preferred noodles, add them into a bowl and pour over the soup.
- Add all the toppings prepared, including fried tofu, wakame fritters, cucumbers, chili sambal, and crushed nuts or cashew nuts.
- Serve while hot, enjoy!