Organic Teriyaki Tempeh Recipe
Peppery and slightly spicy, goes really well with a bowl of rice.
2 knob size pcs of ginger
2tbsp soy sauce
2tsp coconut sugar
2tsp arrow root powder mixed with 2tbsp of water
- Slice or dice the tempeh depending on personal preference. Pan fry or bake the tempeh with some oil until it turns slightly golden brown.
- Mince the ginger finely and saute in some cooking oil until it starts to turn slightly golden.
- Add in soy sauce and sugar and simmer for around 20s.
- Add in arrow root powder mixture and simmer until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Add in cooked tempeh and coat them in the teriyaki sauce. Turn off the heat and it is ready to be served.