Check out all the available products and buy some in the shop
Using certified Fair-Trade avocados from Kenya. This emerald green first cold pressed oil has a velvety texture with a delicate and light flavor.
Avocado oil is also known as the collagen oil for its ability to stimulate our body to produce collagen for skin, bones and joints.
What makes us different?
1. Old and Gold Emile Noël® is a French family-owned company with 100 years of history. It is the market leader for organic first cold-pressed virgin oils, being the first oil mill in France to press seeds farmed organically in 1972. Its exclusive screw press processing technique has passed down for four generations.
2. Cold-pressed Quality The oil is slowly extracted through Emile Noël’s® novel cold-press method whereby a screw is slowly turned on the seeds, pressing and grinding them at temperatures below 60°C. Besides preventing heat-sensitive seeds from spoiling, this method also gives enough time to draw out the oil’s true essence.
3. Good Oil Starts from the Seed Faithful to the old adage of “to make good oils, you need good seeds”, Emile Noël® travels around the world in search of the right organic seeds, particularly those grown in quality soil. By finding soil and climates that are favourable to the seed’s growth, they lay the foundation to extracting oils with excellent flavours and nutritional qualities.
4. Quality Judged by Oil Testers Blind taste tests are conducted every week by a team under the supervision of Emile Noël’s® judging panel, where they evaluate the organoleptic characteristics of each product in order to determine its quality and category.
Furthermore, all oils are subjected to an internal monitoring plan created by Emile Noël’s® labs.
5. Environmentally and Free-Trade Friendly Emile Noël® compensates small-scale farmers fairly for their work while providing working conditions that respect every employee’s well-being and dignity. They are also dedicated to enviromentally-friendly production by recycling waste, obtaining EU Ecolabel certification, as well as reducing carbon emissions and energy wastage.
• Certified organic • 100 years of history, established since 1920 • Extra virgin (first cold pressed and unrefined) • Made from traditional screw press techniques • Premium-grade seeds / nuts • Seeds picked from small yield, high quality crops • Fair Trade. Supports small scale organic farmers • Well established in-house R&D • Rich flavour • Bottle is nitrogen flushed to preserve the oil’s freshness.
BENEFITS OF AVOCADO OIL
• Helps maintain joint health through collagen synthesis. • Soften the skin and promotes skin regeneration • Protects the heart and blood circulatory system by reducing LDL (bad cholesterol) levels. • Relieves inflammation from skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis • Prevents and treats acne • Fights against cancer-causing free radicals with its high amounts of antioxidants. • Promotes eye health and lowers risk of degenerative eye diseases with high lutein content. • Enhances absorption of nutrients from food. • Relieves arthritis symptoms • Helps prevent gum disease.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
100% first cold pressed organic avocado oil.
Take 1 – 2 teaspoon daily to increase collagen synthesis.
SERVING TIPS: You may use it to do your homemade mayonnaise and pesto sauce.
Avocado oil is naturally heat stable with a smoking point of about 271°C, making it suitable for use in high temperature cooking.
Mix 1 tablespoon of avocado oil with 1 teaspoon of raw honey, Mix well and then apply on face for 15 minutes before rinsing with cool water. This DIY face mask is very nourishing for the skin.
Keep in cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
Enjoy free delivery for purchases of RM180 and above, within Peninsula Malaysia. Dismiss