Check out all the available products and buy some in the shop
“The new presses may give higher yields, but they rotate faster. Ours turn very slowly, with an endless screw, and below 60°C, which means the seeds don’t get so hot, and are less ‘excited’. They have time to give up their oil slowly—and that’s the ideal way to respect the seeds.”
What makes us different?
1. Old and Gold Emile Noël® is a French family-owned company with 100 years of history. It is the market leader for organic first cold-pressed virgin oils, being the first oil mill in France to press seeds farmed organically in 1972. Its exclusive screw press processing technique has passed down for four generations.
2. Cold-pressed Quality The oil is slowly extracted through Emile Noël’s® novel cold-press method whereby a screw is slowly turned on the seeds, pressing and grinding them at temperatures below 60°C. Besides preventing heat-sensitive seeds from spoiling, this method also gives enough time to draw out the oil’s true essence.
3. Good Oil Starts from the Seed Faithful to the old adage of “to make good oils, you need good seeds”, Emile Noël® travels around the world in search of the right organic seeds, particularly those grown in quality soil. By finding soil and climates that are favourable to the seed’s growth, they lay the foundation to extracting oils with excellent flavours and nutritional qualities.
4. Quality Judged by Oil Testers Blind taste tests are conducted every week by a team under the supervision of Emile Noël’s® judging panel, where they evaluate the organoleptic characteristics of each product in order to determine its quality and category.
Furthermore, all oils are subjected to an internal monitoring plan created by Emile Noël’s® labs.
5. Environmentally and Free-Trade Friendly Emile Noël® compensates small-scale farmers fairly for their work while providing working conditions that respect every employee’s well-being and dignity. They are also dedicated to enviromentally-friendly production by recycling waste, obtaining EU Ecolabel certification, as well as reducing carbon emissions and energy wastage.
• Certified organic • 100 years of history, established since 1920 • Extra virgin (first cold pressed and unrefined) • Made from traditional screw press techniques • Premium-grade seeds / nuts • Seeds picked from small yield, high quality crops • Fair Trade. Supports small scale organic farmers • Well established in-house R&D • Rich flavour • Bottle is nitrogen flushed to preserve the oil’s freshness.
BENEFITS OF AVOCADO OIL
• Helps maintain joint health through collagen synthesis. • Soften the skin and promotes skin regeneration • Protects the heart and blood circulatory system by reducing LDL (bad cholesterol) levels. • Relieves inflammation from skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis • Prevents and treats acne • Fights against cancer-causing free radicals with its high amounts of antioxidants. • Promotes eye health and lowers risk of degenerative eye diseases with high lutein content. • Enhances absorption of nutrients from food. • Relieves arthritis symptoms • Helps prevent gum disease.
BENEFITS OF HAZELNUT OIL
• Provides good supply of essential fatty acid: • Hydrates the skin and boosts collagen levels, keeping the skin soft and smooth. • Regulates excessive oil secretion on the skin. • Slow down premature aging by reducing wrinkles • Protects against sun damage and hyperpigmentation. • Provides antioxidants that help fight against cancer-causing free radicals.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
This oil combination is specially catered to help skin firming, hydrating and reduce excessive oil secretion of the skin. Making you feel young again!
Take 1 – 2 teaspoons of each oil daily as supplement.
Use as a salad dressing and drizzle on your favourite dishes.
Keep in a cool and shaded place.
Enjoy free delivery for purchases of RM180 and above, within Peninsula Malaysia. Dismiss