Black cumin oil is also known as Nigella oil. It is from Nigella sativa, which known worldwide and utilized both as spice and also as ancient remedies. In ancient Egypt, this oil was blessed by the pharaohs because of its many features, including its formidable anti-oxidant action.
This precious oil is cold-pressed from the small, aromatic dark black seed using the endless-screw press method. It is rich in polyunsaturated essential fatty acids and is a good source to supplement a healthy balanced diet.
- First cold-pressed virgin oil
- Packed in dark amber bottle
- Helpful for those who tend to have allergies
- Helps in blood sugar, cholesterol and pressure control
- Bone health
- Rich in thymoquinone that acts as an antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compound
100% first cold-pressed virgin black cumin oil
Country of Origin