- Free Shipping On All Orders Above RM180* within Peninsula Malaysia.
For All Conditions Except Death
Used both as spice and remedies for various conditions since ancient Egypt for thousands of years. Blessed by the pharaohs because of many features, including its antioxidant action.
Also known to be helpful for all conditions except death.
What makes us different?
1. Old and Gold
Emile Noël® is a French family-owned company with 100 years of history. It is the market leader for organic first cold-pressed virgin oils, being the first oil mill in France to press seeds farmed organically in 1972. Its exclusive screw press processing technique has passed down for four generations.
2. Cold-pressed Quality
The oil is slowly extracted through Emile Noël’s® novel cold-press method whereby a screw is slowly turned on the seeds, pressing and grinding them at temperatures below 60°C. Besides preventing heat-sensitive seeds from spoiling, this method also gives enough time to draw out the oil’s true essence.
3. Good Oil Starts from the Seed
Faithful to the old adage of “to make good oils, you need good seeds”, Emile Noël® travels around the world in search of the right organic seeds, particularly those grown in quality soil. By finding soil and climates that are favourable to the seed’s growth, they lay the foundation to extracting oils with excellent flavours and nutritional qualities.
4. Quality Judged by Oil Testers
Blind taste tests are conducted every week by a team under the supervision of Emile Noël’s® judging panel, where they evaluate the organoleptic characteristics of each product in order to determine its quality and category.
Furthermore, all oils are subjected to an internal monitoring plan created by Emile Noël’s® labs.
5. Environmentally and Free-Trade Friendly
Emile Noël® compensates small-scale farmers fairly for their work while providing working conditions that respect every employee’s well-being and dignity. They are also dedicated to enviromentally-friendly production by recycling waste, obtaining EU Ecolabel certification, as well as reducing carbon emissions and energy wastage.
• Certified organic
• 100 years of history, established since 1920
• Extra virgin (first cold pressed and unrefined)
• Made from traditional screw press techniques
• Premium-grade seeds / nuts
• Seeds picked from small yield, high quality crops
• Fair Trade. Supports small scale organic farmers
• Well established in-house R&D
• Rich flavour
• Bottle is nitrogen flushed to preserve the oil’s freshness.
BENEFITS OF BLACK CUMIN OIL
• Helpful for those who tend to have allergies
• Helps in blood sugar, cholesterol and pressure control
• Beneficial for bone health
• Rich in thymoquinone, which acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound
• Reduces arthritis symptoms
• Relieves nasal symptoms such as runny nose, nasal congestion and sinusitis.
• Lowers risk of diabetes by improving blood sugar and cholesterol levels
• Improves asthma control
• Fights against obesity by lowering body mass.
• Treats skin conditions such as acne and dry skin.
• Hydrates and soften hair, making it shine.
• Promotes fertility.
• Relieves stomachs pains, upsets and cramps along with gas and bloating.
100% first cold-pressed virgin black cumin oil
|How to Use||
For internal consumption: Adult: 1 teaspoon/day, preferably together or after meal Children: ¼-½ teaspoon/day, preferably together or after meal FOR EXTERNAL APPLICATION: Use it as massage oil by direct applying on skin or mix with essential oils of preference
Keep in cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
This oil is cold pressed to preserve its authentic flavour and precious nutrients. Therefore, please do not use it for cooking, baking, frying or any other food preparation exposed to heat higher than 60°C.