Emile Noel Organic Virgin Evening Primrose Oil, 100ml
“The new presses may give higher yields, but they rotate faster. Ours turn very slowly, with an endless screw, and below 60°C, which means the seeds don’t get so hot, and are less ‘excited’. They have time to give up their oil slowly—and that’s the ideal way to respect the seeds.”
— Emile Noël, founder
Recommended usage: 1 teaspoon
***Avoid heat, store at cool place
***Consume within 3 months for optimum freshness
***Once opened, Please keep refrigerated to prevent spoilage
What makes us different?
1. Old and Gold
Emile Noël® is a French family-owned company with 100 years of history. It is the market leader for organic first cold-pressed virgin oils, being the first oil mill in France to press seeds farmed organically in 1972. Its exclusive screw press processing technique has passed down for four generations.
2. Cold-pressed Quality
The oil is slowly extracted through Emile Noël's® novel cold-press method whereby a screw is slowly turned on the seeds, pressing and grinding them at temperatures below 60°C. Besides preventing heat-sensitive seeds from spoiling, this method also gives enough time to draw out the oil's true essence.
3. Good Oil Starts from the Seed
Faithful to the old adage of “to make good oils, you need good seeds”, Emile Noël® travels around the world in search of the right organic seeds, particularly those grown in quality soil. By finding soil and climates that are favourable to the seed's growth, they lay the foundation to extracting oils with excellent flavours and nutritional qualities.
4. Quality Judged by Oil Testers
Blind taste tests are conducted every week by a team under the supervision of Emile Noël's® judging panel, where they evaluate the organoleptic characteristics of each product in order to determine its quality and category.
Furthermore, all oils are subjected to an internal monitoring plan created by Emile Noël's® labs.
5. Environmentally and Free-Trade Friendly
Emile Noël® compensates small-scale farmers fairly for their work while providing working conditions that respect every employee's well-being and dignity. They are also dedicated to enviromentally-friendly production by recycling waste, obtaining EU Ecolabel certification, as well as reducing carbon emissions and energy wastage.
• Certified organic
• 100 years of history, established since 1920
• Extra virgin (first cold pressed and unrefined)
• Made from traditional screw press techniques
• Premium-grade seeds / nuts
• Seeds picked from small yield, high quality crops
• Fair Trade. Supports small scale organic farmers
• Well established in-house R&D
• Rich flavour
• Bottle is nitrogen flushed to preserve the oil's freshness.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 20 cm|
100% organic first cold-pressed virgin evening primrose oil
|How to Use||
FOR INTERNAL CONSUMPTION: Adult: 1 teaspoon/day, preferably with meal or after meal Children: ¼-½ teaspoon/day, preferably with meal or after meal FOR EXTERNAL APPLICATION: Use as massage oil by directly applying on skin or mix with your preferred essential oils before applying.
Keep in cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
This oil is cold pressed to preserve its authentic flavour and precious nutrients. Therefore, please do not use it for cooking, baking, frying or any other food preparation exposed to heat higher than 60°C.
BENEFITS OF EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
• Reduces skin inflammation symptoms from:
- Skin allergies / eczema
• Overall skin health, improving skin elasticity, moisture and firmness
• Helps in hormone balancing for both men and women
• Relieves premenstrual (PMS) symptoms such as depression, irritability and bloating
• Helps in cholesterol control
• Reduces hair loss
• Counters the effects of menopause such as hot flashes.
• Improve heart health by reducing inflammation and high blood pressure.
• Reduce nerve damage symptoms caused by diabetes.
• Decrease risk of osteoporosis and bone loss rate