Emile Noel Organic Plain Black Olive, 250g
Meaty and Fruity Beauty
Prepared with age-old traditions, Emile Noel’s black olives in brine gives a meaty texture with stronger, fruity olive taste with only a slight bitterness.
- Certified organic according to EU organic farming method.
- Certified organic
- 100 years of history, established since 1920
- Premium-grade seeds / nuts
- Rich olive fruits flavor
Olives*(98%), salt, olive oil*
* Ingredients from certified organic farming
Country of Origin
How to Use
- Emile Noel black olives can be eaten as snack, as well as after cooking in a frying pan, casserole or oven.
- It is unpitted olives in brine, hence having more complex, fruit flavours and less salty compared to the pitted olives.
- Cut an olive into slice, put it on salad or sandwich.
- Suitable to use in bread making, pasta, pizza and more.
- Olive tapenade: Put olive in blender with olive oil, garlic and herbs. Blend until smooth and use it in salad, sandwich and pasta.
Close tightly and refrigerate after opening.
Why Emile Noel?
Old and Gold
Emile Noël® is a French family-owned company with 100 years of history. It is the market leader for organic first cold-pressed virgin oils, being the first oil mill in France to press seeds farmed organically in 1972. Its exclusive screw press processing technique has passed down for four generations.
Pressed slowly at temperature below 60°C to preserve as much flavor and goodness as possible.
Good Oil Starts from the Seed
Faithful to the old adage of “to make good oils, you need good seeds”, Emile Noël® travels around the world in search of the right organic seeds, particularly those grown in quality soil.
By finding soil and climates that are favourable to the seed’s growth, they lay the foundation to extracting oils with excellent flavours and nutritional qualities.
Lab Tests and Traceability
Periodical tests and analysis of heavy metal, phthalates and pesticides as well as rigorous quality control to guarantee 100% traceability from raw materials to the end products.
Quality Judged by Oil Testers
Blind taste tests are conducted every week by a team under the supervision of Emile Noël’s® judging panel, where they evaluate the organoleptic characteristics of each product in order to determine its quality and category.
Furthermore, all oils are subjected to an internal monitoring plan created by Emile Noël’s® labs.
Environmentally and Free-Trade Friendly
Emile Noël® compensates small-scale farmers fairly for their work while providing working conditions that respect every employee’s well-being and dignity.
They are also dedicated to enviromentally-friendly production by recycling waste, obtaining EU Ecolabel certification, as well as reducing carbon emissions and energy wastage.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 19 cm|
Storage instruction Store in a cool and dry place. Refrigerate after opened. Using tips Olive tapenade: Put olive in blender with olive oil, garlic and herbs. Blend until smooth and use it in salad, sandwich and pasta. Cut an olive into slice, put it on salad or sandwich. Shelf life 3 years