Check out all the available products and buy some in the shop
The Secret Macrobiotic and Ayurvedic Ingredient
Using certified Fair-Trade sesame seeds grown by local tribes in Mali, the sesame seeds are lightly toasted to release their flavor and aroma. It is then gently pressed using the traditional screw pressing machine.
These creates a sought-after aroma and appetizing oil which is a perfect addition for all oriental dishes. Particularly recommended for Asian, macrobiotic or ayurvedic recipes.
What makes us different?
1. Old and Gold Emile Noël® is a French family-owned company with 100 years of history. It is the market leader for organic first cold-pressed virgin oils, being the first oil mill in France to press seeds farmed organically in 1972. Its exclusive screw press processing technique has passed down for four generations.
2. Cold-pressed Quality The oil is slowly extracted through Emile Noël’s® novel cold-press method whereby a screw is slowly turned on the seeds, pressing and grinding them at temperatures below 60°C. Besides preventing heat-sensitive seeds from spoiling, this method also gives enough time to draw out the oil’s true essence.
3. Good Oil Starts from the Seed Faithful to the old adage of “to make good oils, you need good seeds”, Emile Noël® travels around the world in search of the right organic seeds, particularly those grown in quality soil. By finding soil and climates that are favourable to the seed’s growth, they lay the foundation to extracting oils with excellent flavours and nutritional qualities.
4. Quality Judged by Oil Testers Blind taste tests are conducted every week by a team under the supervision of Emile Noël’s® judging panel, where they evaluate the organoleptic characteristics of each product in order to determine its quality and category.
Furthermore, all oils are subjected to an internal monitoring plan created by Emile Noël’s® labs.
5. Environmentally and Free-Trade Friendly Emile Noël® compensates small-scale farmers fairly for their work while providing working conditions that respect every employee’s well-being and dignity. They are also dedicated to enviromentally-friendly production by recycling waste, obtaining EU Ecolabel certification, as well as reducing carbon emissions and energy wastage.
• Certified organic • 100 years of history, established since 1920 • Extra virgin (first cold pressed and unrefined) • Made from traditional screw press techniques • Premium-grade seeds / nuts • Seeds picked from small yield, high quality crops • Fair Trade. Supports small scale organic farmers • Well established in-house R&D • Rich flavour • Bottle is nitrogen flushed to preserve the oil’s freshness.
BENEFITS OF SESAME OIL
• Aids in the distribution of calcium in the body through vitamin K, which strengthens bones and reduces unnecessary calcium deposits in the blood vessels. • Fights against cancer-causing free radicals with high antioxidant levels. • Reduces inflammation, relieving joint pains and toothaches, • Lowers risk of heart disease with high levels of beneficial unsaturated fat within the oil. • Reduces blood sugar levels and aids blood sugar control in diabetic people. • Relieves arthritic symptoms such as joint pain • Improves sleep quality • Enhances hair strength and gives hair shine, minimizing hair loss • Promotes skin health by increasing skin elasticity and smoothness. • Boots circulation and metabolism.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be <a href="https://shop.justlifeshop.com/my-account/">logged in</a> to post a review.
100% first cold pressed certified organic, sesame seed oil.
FOR CONSUMPTION: Take 1 -2 teaspoons daily as supplement. Use as a salad dressing and drizzle on your favourite dishes.
FOR EXTERNAL USE: Apply on skin evenly, leave for 30 minutes and then rinse off. Excellent for skin detox and improves skin complexion.
Keep in cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, heat and moisture.