Check out all the available products and buy some in the shop
First cold-pressed from walnuts from southwest of France, mainly from two varieties: Franquette (delicate and fine flavour) and Granjean (nutty taste with a hint of bitterness) which gives a balanced taste between fruity and bitterness.
Walnut and its oil are always known to provide our brain with the needed nutrients for development and growth.
What makes us different?
1. Old and Gold Emile Noël® is a French family-owned company with 100 years of history. It is the market leader for organic first cold-pressed virgin oils, being the first oil mill in France to press seeds farmed organically in 1972. Its exclusive screw press processing technique has passed down for four generations.
2. Cold-pressed Quality The oil is slowly extracted through Emile Noël’s® novel cold-press method whereby a screw is slowly turned on the seeds, pressing and grinding them at temperatures below 60°C. Besides preventing heat-sensitive seeds from spoiling, this method also gives enough time to draw out the oil’s true essence.
3. Good Oil Starts from the Seed Faithful to the old adage of “to make good oils, you need good seeds”, Emile Noël® travels around the world in search of the right organic seeds, particularly those grown in quality soil. By finding soil and climates that are favourable to the seed’s growth, they lay the foundation to extracting oils with excellent flavours and nutritional qualities.
4. Quality Judged by Oil Testers Blind taste tests are conducted every week by a team under the supervision of Emile Noël’s® judging panel, where they evaluate the organoleptic characteristics of each product in order to determine its quality and category.
Furthermore, all oils are subjected to an internal monitoring plan created by Emile Noël’s® labs.
5. Environmentally and Free-Trade Friendly Emile Noël® compensates small-scale farmers fairly for their work while providing working conditions that respect every employee’s well-being and dignity. They are also dedicated to enviromentally-friendly production by recycling waste, obtaining EU Ecolabel certification, as well as reducing carbon emissions and energy wastage.
• Certified organic • 100 years of history, established since 1920 • Extra virgin (first cold pressed and unrefined) • Made from traditional screw press techniques • Premium-grade seeds / nuts • Seeds picked from small yield, high quality crops • Fair Trade. Supports small scale organic farmers • Well established in-house R&D • Rich flavour • Bottle is nitrogen flushed to preserve the oil’s freshness.
BENEFITS OF WALNUT OIL
• Prevents brain and eye disorders with its high Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acid content. • Promotes brain development and learning. • Slows down age-related cognitive decline. • Promotes healthy skin with high amounts of omega-3 fatty acids • Fights hair loss and dandruff. • Relieves skin inflammation through ellagitannin • Fights against cancer-causing free radicals with its high antioxidant content. • Lowers blood pressure and blood sugar levels • Lowers risk of heart disease by reducing LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) levels.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
100% first cold pressed certified organic, walnut oil.
Take 1 -2 teaspoons daily as a supplement.
Can be used as a salad dressing and drizzled on your favourite dishes.
Can be taken in combination with other oils such as hazelnut oil for better results.
Keep in cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
This oil is cold pressed to preserve its authentic flavour and precious nutrients.
Therefore, please do not use it for cooking, baking, frying or any other food preparation exposed to heat higher than 60°C.