- Free Shipping On Orders Over RM180* within Peninsula Malaysia
The Vitamin E Oil and Metabolism Booster
An excellent dietary supplement due to its rich natural source of vitamin E and octacosanol that helps boost sports performance and metabolism. It is so precious that it takes about 1800kg of wheat kernels to produce 1kg of wheatgerm oil.
Made using VIOGERM® process – A gentle process stabilizing the wheat germ to preserve its optimal level of nutrients.
What makes us different?
1. Old and Gold
Emile Noël® is a French family-owned company with 100 years of history. It is the market leader for organic first cold-pressed virgin oils, being the first oil mill in France to press seeds farmed organically in 1972. Its exclusive screw press processing technique has passed down for four generations.
2. Cold-pressed Quality
The oil is slowly extracted through Emile Noël’s® novel cold-press method whereby a screw is slowly turned on the seeds, pressing and grinding them at temperatures below 60°C. Besides preventing heat-sensitive seeds from spoiling, this method also gives enough time to draw out the oil’s true essence.
3. Good Oil Starts from the Seed
Faithful to the old adage of “to make good oils, you need good seeds”, Emile Noël® travels around the world in search of the right organic seeds, particularly those grown in quality soil. By finding soil and climates that are favourable to the seed’s growth, they lay the foundation to extracting oils with excellent flavours and nutritional qualities.
4. Quality Judged by Oil Testers
Blind taste tests are conducted every week by a team under the supervision of Emile Noël’s® judging panel, where they evaluate the organoleptic characteristics of each product in order to determine its quality and category.
Furthermore, all oils are subjected to an internal monitoring plan created by Emile Noël’s® labs.
5. Environmentally and Free-Trade Friendly
Emile Noël® compensates small-scale farmers fairly for their work while providing working conditions that respect every employee’s well-being and dignity. They are also dedicated to enviromentally-friendly production by recycling waste, obtaining EU Ecolabel certification, as well as reducing carbon emissions and energy wastage.
• 100 years of history, established since 1920
• Extra virgin (first cold pressed and unrefined)
• Made from traditional screw press techniques
• Premium-grade seeds / nuts
• Seeds picked from small yield, high quality crops
• Fair Trade. Supports small scale organic farmers
• Well established in-house R&D
• Rich flavour
• Bottle is nitrogen flushed to preserve the oil’s freshness.
BENEFITS OF WHEAT GERM OIL
• Rich in Vitamin E, which helps prevents cancer-causing free radicals from travelling freely throughout your body. Vitamin E also:
– reduces damage towards body cells and prevents oxidative stress
– acts as an anti-aging agent, promoting healthy skin
• Helps to repair and heal scarring
• Fights against cancer-causing free radicals with its high antioxidant content.
• Promotes hair health by combating hair loss and dandruff
• Slows down premature aging by reducing wrinkles and scarring
• Boosts your heart health with its high levels of beneficial polyunsaturated fat.
• Fights against obesity with Omega-3 fatty acids and improved metabolism.
• Promotes cognitive health, improving memory and attention levels.
• Increases energy levels, reducing fatigue.
100% first cold-pressed virgin wheat germ oil
|How to Use|
FOR INTERNAL CONSUMPTION:
FOR EXTERNAL APPLICATION:
Keep in cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
This oil is cold pressed to preserve its authentic flavour and precious nutrients.