Fuchs Organic Spelt Flakes 300g
This extruded ancient grain has exquisite nutty flavour and slight sweetness found only in spelt.
Grown over thousands of years, each hearty spelt flake is the excellent source of fiber, protein, and essential vitamins, minerals such as iron and manganese.
Definitely a must have food on your guilt-free snacking list!
Out of stock
A family of innovative recipes
• Cocoa cereals enriched with Bourbon Vanilla
• Extruded shells coated with organic blueberry syrup and South Tyrolean apple juice
• Müesli mixture of organic nuts and seeds
The healthier choice
- High Fibre, Low Fat
- No artificial flavoring or coloring
Italy’s leading cereal & müesli producer
Fuchs ranks as one of Italy‘s major müesli and cereal producers. With its roots in a small mill in 1922, today, it produces over 1 million kilos of certified organic müesli and cereal. They also export to more than 40 international markets.
A 100-year family business
Founded by Josef Fuchs I in 1922, Fuchs has been producing quality müesli and cereal for over three generations in South Tyrol. The entrepreneurial Fuchs family vouches for the quality of each individual packet of cereal.
Ecological & Sustainable Sourcing
- Cooperation with local farmers
- Sourcing ingredients from Austria and Germany to minimize carbon footprint.
Certified for quality and safety
- HACCP Manufacturing Safety Certification
- International Food Standard (IFS) Certification
- AB Organic Certifcation
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 30 cm|
Whole spelt flour* 86%, cane sugar*, corn malt*, salt *Ingredients from certified organic farming
|How to Use||
Simply consume with plant-based milk, fruit juice, or with fresh fruits.
Store in cool and dry place