Fuchs Organic Wild Berries Muesli 375g
Every bite made from carefully selected organic cereals, dried wild berries and full-bodied sunflower seeds with almond nuts make this Müesli nutrient dense with high source of fibre.
It is also packed with the specialty South Tyrolean apples, added valuable fruity sweetness onto the Müesli.
Simply soak in plant-based beverage make a nutritious breakfast, provide the essential energy to start your day right!
Out of stock
A family of innovative recipes
• Cocoa cereals enriched with Bourbon Vanilla
• Extruded shells coated with organic blueberry syrup and South Tyrolean apple juice
• Müesli mixture of organic nuts and seeds
The healthier choice
- High Fibre, Low Fat
- No artificial flavoring or coloring
Italy’s leading cereal & müesli producer
Fuchs ranks as one of Italy‘s major müesli and cereal producers. With its roots in a small mill in 1922, today, it produces over 1 million kilos of certified organic müesli and cereal. They also export to more than 40 international markets.
A 100-year family business
Founded by Josef Fuchs I in 1922, Fuchs has been producing quality müesli and cereal for over three generations in South Tyrol. The entrepreneurial Fuchs family vouches for the quality of each individual packet of cereal.
Ecological & Sustainable Sourcing
- Cooperation with local farmers
- Sourcing ingredients from Austria and Germany to minimize carbon footprint.
Certified for quality and safety
- HACCP Manufacturing Safety Certification
- International Food Standard (IFS) Certification
- AB Organic Certifcation
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 30 cm|
Cereal flakes* (oat*, wheat*), raisins* (raisins*, sunflower oil*), sliced apples with blueberry juice* 3%, cranberries* 3% (cranberries*, cane sugar*, sunflower oil*), wild berries (blackcurrants*, strawberries*, raspberries*), almond*, sunflower seeds*, apples*, honey*. *Ingredients from certified organic farming
|How to Use||
Simply consume with plant-based milk, fruit juice, or with fresh fruits.
Store in cool and dry place