“Protector” for our eyes
Our eyes are constantly under the attack from light, free radicals, oxidative stress, poor nutrition and even age-related degeneration. This is why we need protection against all these attacks.
There are over 600 types of carotenoids. However, two most important ones, zeaxanthin and lutein cannot be produced by our own body. We need to get them from our diet.
This is why this combination is perfect as added protection for our eyes:
Goji berries: High level of zeaxanthin
- Help improve eye function and maintenance
- Able to reduce injury and improve healing
- High level of beta carotene
Mallow, veronics and ground-ivy: Combination for lutein
- Helps to integrate all the goodness into the eyes
Recommended for those who constantly stress on their eyes including using the computer, reading, driving and exposed to strong light recently. Also, those with age related degeneration and diseases like diabetes or high blood pressure.
For better results, use in combination with #5 Naturvital Florian “Ginkgo & Pomegranate”.
Too much screen works or television? It is time to take care the windows of your soul with Goji Plus Vision. It is rich in natural beta carotene and lutein to soothe and protect over stressed eyes, while sharpen the vision.
- Certified organic by Austria’s Bio-Garantie.
- Naturally complete with more vitamins, minerals and bioactive substances as the WHOLE plants/ fruits are used. Only high antioxidants fruits were chosen and harvested at the highest point of maturation.
- Naturally liquid. More readily absorbed by the body than capsules or powder.
- Use direct pressed juice. NOT from concentrate.
- No alcohol.
- No preservatives, colouring or flavouring.
- No added sugar or artificial sweeteners.
- No thickeners.
- Gluten and lactose free.
- Vegetarian/vegan friendly.
Peach puree*, carrot juice*, grape juice*, apple juice*, aronia juice*, elderberry juice*, goji berry juice*, herb infusion*(mallow, green tea, veronics, ground-ivy), acerola*.
* All ingredients are from certified organic cultivation.
Country of Origin