- Free Shipping On All Orders Above RM180* within Peninsula Malaysia.
To “Lubricate” your brain and skin
Using certified Fair-trade hazelnuts from Turkey, this oil has a fine, almost woody and particularly recommended in pastry for desserts.
Hazelnut oil keeps the skin smooth and hydrated. It also contains antioxidants that help protect the brain and skin against damage by free radicals.
What makes us different?
1. Old and Gold
Emile Noël® is a French family-owned company with 100 years of history. It is the market leader for organic first cold-pressed virgin oils, being the first oil mill in France to press seeds farmed organically in 1972. Its exclusive screw press processing technique has passed down for four generations.
2. Cold-pressed Quality
The oil is slowly extracted through Emile Noël’s® novel cold-press method whereby a screw is slowly turned on the seeds, pressing and grinding them at temperatures below 60°C. Besides preventing heat-sensitive seeds from spoiling, this method also gives enough time to draw out the oil’s true essence.
3. Good Oil Starts from the Seed
Faithful to the old adage of “to make good oils, you need good seeds”, Emile Noël® travels around the world in search of the right organic seeds, particularly those grown in quality soil. By finding soil and climates that are favourable to the seed’s growth, they lay the foundation to extracting oils with excellent flavours and nutritional qualities.
4. Quality Judged by Oil Testers
Blind taste tests are conducted every week by a team under the supervision of Emile Noël’s® judging panel, where they evaluate the organoleptic characteristics of each product in order to determine its quality and category.
Furthermore, all oils are subjected to an internal monitoring plan created by Emile Noël’s® labs.
5. Environmentally and Free-Trade Friendly
Emile Noël® compensates small-scale farmers fairly for their work while providing working conditions that respect every employee’s well-being and dignity. They are also dedicated to enviromentally-friendly production by recycling waste, obtaining EU Ecolabel certification, as well as reducing carbon emissions and energy wastage.
• Certified organic
• 100 years of history, established since 1920
• Extra virgin (first cold pressed and unrefined)
• Made from traditional screw press techniques
• Premium-grade seeds / nuts
• Seeds picked from small yield, high quality crops
• Fair Trade. Supports small scale organic farmers
• Well established in-house R&D
• Rich flavour
• Bottle is nitrogen flushed to preserve the oil’s freshness.
BENEFITS OF HAZELNUT OIL
• Provides good supply of essential fatty acid:
• Hydrates the skin and boosts collagen levels, keeping the skin soft and smooth.
• Regulates excessive oil secretion on the skin.
• Slow down premature aging by reducing wrinkles
• Protects against sun damage and hyperpigmentation.
• Provides antioxidants that help fight against cancer-causing free radicals.
100% first cold pressed certified organic, hazelnut oil.
|How to Use||
Take 1 -2 teaspoons daily as supplement. Use as a salad dressing and drizzle on your favourite dishes. Can be taken in combination with other oils: – Skin – Avocado oil – Brain – Walnut oil
Keep in cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
This oil is cold pressed to preserve its authentic flavour and precious nutrients. Therefore, please do not use it for cooking, baking, frying or any other food preparation exposed to heat higher than 60°C.