- Free Shipping On All Orders Above RM180* within Peninsula Malaysia.
Premium Quality of Early Harvest
We harvest our olives early, in October. In late harvest, the fruits will “swell up” because of the rainy season, producing more oil. Harvesting early means less oil but is of higher quality and more premium. They are high in polyphenols (antioxidants) and other flavour components. Our early harvest produces more aromatic, nutritious, high chlorophyll oil and carries our distinctive peppery “sting in the throat” sensation loved by our fans.
What makes us different?
1. Premium Quality
Harvested early before the olives “swell up” by the rainy season. Less oil, more olives are needed but nutrients are more “concentrated” and have a more distinctive taste.
2. We Do Not “Overplant”
One of the things that sets us apart from other olive growers is we plant our trees far apart from each other, giving them plenty of root space between each other. Other plants are also grown in between the trees to add “missing” nutrients into the soil, producing better quality olives.
3. Olives from Tuscany, Italy
Tuscany is one of the 4 regions that produces the best olive oil in Italy. Tuscan olive oil is known for their “bolder” flavours.
4. Signature Peppery, “Sting in the throat” Taste
This distinctive flavour is one of the signatures of our oil. The early harvest, freshly pressed oil and geographical region are the requirements for this sought-after sensation.
5. Limited Quantity
Being a true artisanal olive oil grower and producer, we produce very limited amount of these precious oil once a year.
• Certified organic
• Early harvest
• Limited & premium quality
• Uses olives from Tuscany, Italy
• Distinctive peppery taste
• More nutrients
• First cold-pressed virgin oil
• Non GMO fruits
• No preservatives, colouring or flavouring
• Gluten and lactose free
• Vegetarian / Vegan friendly
Benefits of organic olive oils:
1. Liver protection
• Laboratory studies found that extra virgin olive oil may help prevent or repair liver damage
2. Protects the heart and reduces cholesterol levels
• High in omega-9 that can help reduce blood cholesterol
3. Rich in antioxidants
• Prevent infections and cellular aging by protecting them from harmful radicals
• Contains oleocanthal that may have similar effect as ibuprofen
• Reduces inflammatory markers
5. May reduce diabetes risk
• May have beneficial effects on blood sugar and insulin sensitivity
|Country of origin||
Extra virgin olive oil*
Ideal as drizzle for your favourite pasta, salad dressing and low temperature cooking.
Store at a cool, dry place. Avoid from direct sunlight. Clouding and may solidify with cool temperature storage.