- Length: Mixed (Medium & Long Grain)
- Texture: Medium
- Aroma: Fragrant and Nutty
- Suitable for: Salads, Fried Rice, Pilafs, Claypots, Accompaniment to Grills.
About Sunria Rice
Sunria works hand-in-hand with farmers to produce premium organic rice. We help small-scale Indonesian farmers trapped in decades of poverty cycles, by introducing fair trade practices, and empowering them to grow better rice in a more sustainable manner. Using revolutionary SRI System of Rice Intensification method, Sunria farmers are now able to save 50% fresh water, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, increase biodiversity and fertility, and harvest up to 78% more paddy for their livelihood. With Sunria Rice, enjoy a tastier and more nutritious organic rice to benefit your health, the environment, and humanity!
Low in Fat
Low in Sugar
Low in Sodium
High in Protein
Good Source of Magnesium
Good Source of Zinc
Gluten Free and Wheat Free
No Harmful Chemicals, such as Pesticides, Additives, and Preservatives
Choose whole grain rice (such as brown, red, and black) over white to get maximum nutritional value. White rice consists of endosperm only, while whole grain rice, complete with its bran and germ, offers much more health benefits. Darker colored grains also contain more antioxidants.
- Certified Organic
- Certified fair trade
- Silver Award for Best USDA Organic Product in 2012
- STOVETOP: Rinse rice once. Combine 1 cup of rice with 2 cups of water, a teaspoon of olive oil, and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil over high heat for a minute, then reduce heat to low. Cover tightly and simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand covered for 5 minutes. Fluff and serve.
- RICE COOKER: Cook 1 cup of rice with 1.75 cups of water, and a teaspoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
Country of Origin
100% certified organic mixed (medium & long) grain rice