- Free Shipping On All Orders Above RM180* within Peninsula Malaysia.
The First & Only Certified Organic in South East Asia
Made in the only certified organic noodle factory in South East Asia. With more than 20 years of expertise, specializing in the production of dry noodles. Made under export quality with various certifications both local and international standards.
What Makes Us Different?
1. First & Only Certified Organic Noodle Factory in South East Asia
We are the first and the only certified organic noodle factory in South East Asia.
2. Dry Noodle Specialist
Over 20 years of expertise in crafting dry noodles.
3. Export Quality
Our factory is certified by various bodies to ensure a top quality, including GMP, HACCP, ISO and BRC.
4. Safety and Quality Tested
Every batch of noodles are tested in independent labs for safety and quality control, including microbials and heavy metals testing.
5. Locally Produced
Proudly Malaysian, fully made in Malaysia.
• Certified organic
• Halal certified
• GMP, HACCP, BRC certified
• No added salt
• Smaller diameter
• More than 20 years of experience
• Every batch quality tested, including heavy metal and microbial parameters
• No GMO ingredients
• No preservatives, colouring or flavouring
• Vegetarian /Vegan friendly
|Country of origin||
Wheat flour* (99%), filtered water (1%) *Ingredients from certified organic farming
Boil noodles for 6-7 minutes. Drain water and add your favourite ingredients. Cool noodles to right temperature to serve.
Keep in a cool, dry place. Keep refrigerated for freshness after opening.