The Bites Organic Buckwheat Flakes, 250g
The Bites Organic Buckwheat Flakes are a nutritious alternative to oats and other wheat containing cereals.
Despite its name, buckwheat is not actually a wheat but a fruit seed related to rhubarb. This means that people who cannot eat wheat and grains can eat buckwheat as an alternative.
The organic buckwheat flakes are toasted until perfectly crispy making these nourishing wholegrain flakes with a delicious nutty flavour a fantastic addition to your breakfast.
Out of stock
- Gluten Free (GF)
- High Fibre
- Low Fat
- Sugar Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- No Preservatives
- No Additives
- Buckwheat contains all 8 amino acids which are essential for good health.
- Buckwheat is high in magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, manganese, phosphorus and also B vitamins.
- It is high in fibre which helps to prevent constipation.
- It is high in flavonoids which act as an antioxidant which help protect your body against free radicals.
- It lowers glucose levels which is helpful for people with diabetes.
- Aids in reducing cholesterol and hypertension
- A "blood building" food that boosts the circulatory system
*A varied and balanced diet is important as part of a healthy lifestyle.
How to Cook
These crispy buckwheat flakes are delicious with milk, milk alternative or yogurt. Sprinkle over some fruit or nuts as extra special treat!
100% Organic Buckwheat
Country of Origin
|Dimensions||19 × 13 × 25 cm|
|Country of Origin||