Check out all the available products and buy some in the shop
First in S.E.A.!
Have a taste of Japanese cooking today with South East Asia’s first and only certified organic somen noodles.
Made with over 20 years of experience, The Bites’ organic somen noodles are so good they’re export certified according to 4 international standards!
What Makes Us Different?
1. First Certified Organic in South East Asia Made in the first and only certified organic noodle factory in South East Asia.
2. Dry Noodle Specialist Texture and taste honed from making dry noodles for over 20 years.
3. Export Quality Certified by various international standards bodies in order to ensure quality for your plate, including GMP, HACCP, ISO and BRC.
4. Safety and Quality Tested Every batch is tested in independent labs for safety and quality including microbials and heavy metals.
5. Locally Produced Fully made in Malaysia.
Qualities: • Certified organic • Halal-certified • GMP, HACCP, BRC certified • No GMO ingredients • No preservatives, colouring or flavouring • Vegetarian / Vegan friendly • Tested for heavy metal and microbial parameters
Wheat flour* (98%), sea salt (1%), filtered water (1%)
*Ingredients from certified organic farming
Place noodles into boiling water for 5-6 minutes. Remove and rinse with water. Fry or cook in soup with your favourite ingredients.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Keep in a cool, dry place. Keep refrigerated for freshness after opening.