Check out all the available products and buy some in the shop
“Acerolate” your Immunity with Organic Vitamin C
Acelora cherries are one of the richest known natural sources of vitamin C. They contain ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) in the range of 650mg/100ml, which is around 50 –100 times than that of oranges or lemons. Voelkel Acerola Juice is freshly pressed from organically grown acerola cherries. Each tablespoon of acerola juice provides you your daily dose of Vitamin C.
What makes us different?
100% Mother Juice
Voelkel Acerola Juice is pressed from selected organic acerola cherries. This naturally cloudy juice has the high content of the fruit acids found naturally in acerolas, giving it a nutritional content and taste closest to the actual cherry.
Super High C
Acerola Cherry is a super fruit with natural source of vitamin C, 50-100 times higher than orange or lemon. Just a spoonful fulfills your daily Vitamin C needs.
The Vitamin C found in acerola cherries is better absorbed by human beings compared to synthetic Vitamin C commonly found in pills and powders. This is because substances in the acerola itself increase its absorption rate.
Despite its sour taste, acerola juice is a great alkaline drink.
All acerola cherries are picked and juiced within 21 hours. They are then pasteurised by a special heating process whereby the juice is heated quickly to 65-85°C and immediately cooled. Besides killing off harmful bacteria, this process also preserves vitamins and nutrients that would otherwise be lost to conventional pasteurisation.
No Juice Concentrate
Made purely from acerola juice without juice concentrate, added water or sugar. This ensures that every drop of juice gives you a fresh and all-natural taste of the acerola cherry within.
Packed with Antioxidants
Packed in a dark amber glass bottle to prevent the loss of valuable antioxidants.
Pioneer in Europe
Produced in Germany with over 80 years and four generations worth of tradition, Voelkel is one of Europe’s leading brands of organic juice.
Community & Green Initiatives
Voelkel supports local orchard cultivation by prioritising fair trade and establishing long-term, personal relationships with their fruit and vegetable growers. Their crops are grown without genetic engineering while juices are produced using electricity from renewable energy sources.
BENEFITS OF ACEROLA CHERRY JUICE
• High Vitamin C content (50 times more than lemon).
• A dose of 30ml of organic acerola juice is able to provide 195mg of vitamin C which is 279% the RNI (Recommended Nutrition Intake) for an adult.
• Also high in pro-vitamin A which boosts eyesight health, helps to reduce the risk of cataract formation.
• Contains zinc, pro-vitamin A, flavonoids and anthocyanins that works synergistically in immune boosting.
• Contains flavonoids which may help reduce the risk of infections in the lungs, throat and nose by 33% on average.
• Contains phenolic contents which are anti-microbial.
• Rich in antioxidants, preventing infections and cellular aging by protecting blood from harmful free radicals. Also helps to regulate blood sugar levels.
• Increases collagen production, which combats aging and enhances the performance of athletes.
• Increases the level of antibodies in our blood to help neutralise and kill pathogens.
• Fast immune boost for acute infections.
• Prevent and helpful for respiratory and systemic infections.
• Prevent heart disease, lung cancer, atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), blood clots, and cancer.
• Contains potassium which helps improves metabolism.
• Aids in weight loss and physical endurance for athletes
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
100% organic acerola cherry puree
Take 1 tablespoon with your favourite juice, twice daily.
For strengthening immune system especially during season of flu and cold attack: Carrot juice (50ml) + Acerola juice (50ml) + Tomato juice (50ml) + Flaxseed oil (1 tablespoon)
Keep at cool, dry place.
Refrigerate and consume within 5 days once opened.