Emile Noel Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 250ml
This oil is cold-pressed from the finest grade of organic olives from Tunisia, a sunny nation blessed with rich soil, mild weather and ample rainfalls.
Olive cultivation has been a Tunisian tradition passed down from generations since Roman times.
The perfect blending of time-honoured traditional cultivation method and unique growing condition in Tunisia produces olives with exquisite aroma and flavour.
Recommended usage: 1 teaspoon
***Avoid heat, store at cool place
***Consume within 3 months for optimum freshness
***Once opened, Please keep refrigerated to prevent spoilage
- Certified organic
- 100 years of history, established since 1920
- Extra virgin (first cold pressed and unrefined)
- Made from traditional screw press techniques
- Premium-grade seeds / nuts
- Seeds picked from small yield, high quality crops
- Fair Trade. Supports small scale organic farmers
- Well established in-house R&D
- Rich flavour
- Bottle is nitrogen flushed to preserve the oil's freshness.
What makes us different?
Old and Gold
Emile Noël® is a French family-owned company with 100 years of history. It is the market leader for organic first cold-pressed virgin oils, being the first oil mill in France to press seeds farmed organically in 1972.
Its exclusive screw press processing technique has passed down for four generations.
The oil is slowly extracted through Emile Noël's® novel cold-press method whereby a screw is slowly turned on the seeds, pressing and grinding them at temperatures below 60°C.
Besides preventing heat-sensitive seeds from spoiling, this method also gives enough time to draw out the oil's true essence.
Good Oil Starts from the Seed
Faithful to the old adage of “to make good oils, you need good seeds”, Emile Noël® travels around the world in search of the right organic seeds, particularly those grown in quality soil.
By finding soil and climates that are favourable to the seed's growth, they lay the foundation to extracting oils with excellent flavours and nutritional qualities.
Quality Judged by Oil Testers
Blind taste tests are conducted every week by a team under the supervision of Emile Noël's® judging panel, where they evaluate the organoleptic characteristics of each product in order to determine its quality and category.
Furthermore, all oils are subjected to an internal monitoring plan created by Emile Noël's® labs.
Environmentally and Free-Trade Friendly
Emile Noël® compensates small-scale farmers fairly for their work while providing working conditions that respect every employee's well-being and dignity.
They are also dedicated to enviromentally-friendly production by recycling waste, obtaining EU Ecolabel certification, as well as reducing carbon emissions and energy wastage.
|Dimensions||10.00 × 10.00 × 23.00 cm|
Certified organic extra virgin olive oil
|How to Use||
Ideal as drizzle for your favourite pasta, salad dressing and for low temperature cooking.
Keep in cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
BENEFITS OF OLIVE OIL
• Rich in monounsaturated fats, vitamin E and natural antioxidants.
• Reduces risk of heart disease and cancer with high levels of natural antioxidants in the oil.
• Prevents LDL (bad) cholesterol from oxidizing and improves blood circulation.
• Reduce inflammation with oleic acid and antioxidants
• Reduce risk of stroke with the oil’s high content of monounsaturated fats.
• Promotes weight loss with moderate intake.
• Reduces risk of type-2 diabetes.
• Contains phytonutrients that benefits liver, gallbladder, digestive and immune function.
• Relieves symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis such as joint pain and morning stiffness.
• Fights against stomach ulcers with its antibacterial properties.
• Relieves constipation.
• Stabilizes blood sugar.
• Excellent oil for liver detox and gallstone flush.