Check out all the available products and buy some in the shop
Follow your Gut feeling…
Why Not?® Friendly Flora Blend (For Women) is a fermented superfood, made of 19 certified organic/biodynamic wholefoods and 14 types of food-base microbiome super-cultures.
On top of providing gut support, supplying diverse nutrients and boosting nutrient absorption, it is formulated to meet the needs of women of all ages specifically on hormonal balance.
What Makes Us Different?
Made of Fermented Super Wholefoods Formulated with 19 types of fermented organic and biodynamic superfoods and whole grains, such as: Spirulina, Chia Seed, Dandelion root, etc.
Loved by Women Specially formulated with ingredients high in antioxidants and polyphenols, such as pomegranate, queen garnet plum and goji berries for hormonal support and improved skin condition. Also contains ingredients rich in iodine for thyroid support. (This product can be taken by men as well).
No added Inulin, FOS or GOS Instead of containing only highly refined and processed fibers and sugars (as commonly found in Inulin, FOS or GOS), Why Not?® Friendly Flora Blend is rich in various vitamins, minerals and polyphenols, providing diverse nutrients for beneﬁcial bacteria to grow and multiply.
100% Plant-based, Raw & Dairy-free Only certified organic plant-based ingredients are used. 100% vegan friendly and gluten free.
No Refrigeration Needed Uses supercultures that can withstand high temperatures (up to 55°C) and low temperatures (down to freezing point). Easy to carry, and suitable for those with cooling body types. It can be mixed in warm water or added into warm food.
Formulated by The Gut Specialist Don Chisholm spent over 20 years researching and working with leading health experts, which led him to the conclusion that good health begins in the gut. That’s why he formulated this blend to support what he believes is the first step to real health.
• Certified organic • Made of fermented ingredients • Fully made and bottled in Australia • No Inulin, FOS, GOS • Does not need refrigeration • Plant-based, Dairy-free, Vegan • Gluten-free • GMO-free • No colourings & flavourings
BENEFITS OF PROBIOTICS • Improves gut and and digestive health by restoring the natural balance of gut bacteria.
• Immune booster: Aids the immune system by directly targeting the gut, which holds 70-80% of the body’s immune system cells.
• Brain power: The gut is our second brain. Probiotics improve learning, intelligence, concentration and memory.
• Emotional health: 95% of the body’s serotonin is located in the gut. Probiotics increase serotonin levels, which improves moods, lower stress, depression and anxiety.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Spirulina*, adzuki beans*, chick peas*, mung beans*, lentils*, pomegranate*, chia seeds*, quinoa*, sunflower seeds*, dandelion root*, goji berries*, queen garnet plum, sweet potatoes*, cinnamon*, beetroot*, broccoli*, cabbage*, parsley*, spinach*, molasses*, super-cultures
1. L. acidophilus 2. L. delbrueckii 3. L. caseii 4. L. bulgaricus 5. L. caucasus 6. L. fermenti 7. L. plantarum 8. L. brevis 9. L. Helveticus 10. L. Leichmannii 11. L. Lactis 12. B. bifidum 13. Saccharomyces boulardii 14. Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Adults: One teaspoon per day. Half a teaspoon in the morning and half before bed.
1 – 6 years old: 1/8 teaspoon per day, twice a day
6 – 12 years old: 1/4 teaspoon per day, twice a day
First time user: Start with 1/8 teaspoon twice a day and gradually increase to the amount stated above.
Can be eaten directly, sprinkled on food or add 3 teaspoons to your favourite bread recipes.
NOTE: Serving amounts are for reference only. Please adjust to your body’s needs. You may consume up to 2 or 3 full teaspoons a day (adults only) as needed.
Keep the lid tightly closed after opening.
Does not need refrigeration but can be kept in the fridge or any cool, dry place.
Enjoy free delivery for purchases of RM180 and above, within Peninsula Malaysia. Dismiss