Why Not? certified organic virgin raw coconut oil is sourced from Thailand, known to produce the best coconut with uniquely mild, fresh and sweet taste. The oil is cold-pressed on certified organic plantations to produce a high-quality virgin coconut oil, free from hydrogenated fat. It is a source of medium chain triglycerides and lauric acid.
- Contains lauric acid – Helps boost immune system. Good to be taken by pregnant & breastfeeding mothers because can be passed to baby through breast milk
- Good as antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal
- Can also be used externally especially for eczema
- Contains medium chain triglycerides (MCT) which are beneficial especially for those with weak digestive system or had removed their gallbladder
- Certified organic
- First cold-pressed virgin oil
- Unbelievably long shelf life: Independent lab tests showed that the actual shelf life can go up to 6 years!
- 100% pure coconut milk:No water added during pressing. More coconuts used compared to other brands.
- Unique processing:A sophisticated vacuum method developed through 15 years of experience, keeping the oil’s moisture level extremely low.
- Heat free:No heat used throughout the entire process, preserving nutrients and gives it the unique smooth aftertaste
- Freshest possible:The whole processing is completed in less than 15 minutes
100% organic virgin, first cold-pressed coconut oil
Country of Origin