Emile Noel Organic Perfect Joint Oil
“The new presses may give higher yields, but they rotate faster. Ours turn very slowly, with an endless screw, and below 60°C, which means the seeds don’t get so hot, and are less ‘excited’. They have time to give up their oil slowly—and that’s the ideal way to respect the seeds.”
Recommended usage: 1 teaspoon
***Avoid heat, store at cool place
***Consume within 3 months for optimum freshness
***Once opened, Please keep refrigerated to prevent spoilage
What makes us different?
1. Old and Gold
Emile Noël® is a French family-owned company with 100 years of history. It is the market leader for organic first cold-pressed virgin oils, being the first oil mill in France to press seeds farmed organically in 1972. Its exclusive screw press processing technique has passed down for four generations.
2. Cold-pressed Quality
The oil is slowly extracted through Emile Noël's® novel cold-press method whereby a screw is slowly turned on the seeds, pressing and grinding them at temperatures below 60°C. Besides preventing heat-sensitive seeds from spoiling, this method also gives enough time to draw out the oil's true essence.
3. Good Oil Starts from the Seed
Faithful to the old adage of “to make good oils, you need good seeds”, Emile Noël® travels around the world in search of the right organic seeds, particularly those grown in quality soil. By finding soil and climates that are favourable to the seed's growth, they lay the foundation to extracting oils with excellent flavours and nutritional qualities.
4. Quality Judged by Oil Testers
Blind taste tests are conducted every week by a team under the supervision of Emile Noël's® judging panel, where they evaluate the organoleptic characteristics of each product in order to determine its quality and category.
Furthermore, all oils are subjected to an internal monitoring plan created by Emile Noël's® labs.
5. Environmentally and Free-Trade Friendly
Emile Noël® compensates small-scale farmers fairly for their work while providing working conditions that respect every employee's well-being and dignity. They are also dedicated to enviromentally-friendly production by recycling waste, obtaining EU Ecolabel certification, as well as reducing carbon emissions and energy wastage.
• Certified organic
• 100 years of history, established since 1920
• Extra virgin (first cold pressed and unrefined)
• Made from traditional screw press techniques
• Premium-grade seeds / nuts
• Seeds picked from small yield, high quality crops
• Fair Trade. Supports small scale organic farmers
• Well established in-house R&D
• Rich flavour
• Bottle is nitrogen flushed to preserve the oil's freshness.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 23 cm|
Organic collagen: Stimulates formation of collagen which is an important component of cartilage. Lubricates the joints: Relief inflammation. Aids in maintenance and recovery of joints from use, injury and aging.
Suggested Serving For normal maintenance: 1 – 2 teaspoon each type of oil. When in pain: May increase the dosage slowly to 1 – 2 tablespoons each type of oil. Go back to normal amount when no longer in pain. You may use it to do your homemade mayonnaise and pesto sauce. Mix 1 tablespoon of avocado oil with 1 teaspoon of raw honey, mix well and apply on face for 15 minutes before rinse with cool water. This DIY face mask is very nourishing for skin. Storage Instruction Keep at cool dry place. Avoid from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
BENEFITS OF AVOCADO OIL
• Helps maintain joint health through collagen synthesis.
• Soften the skin and promotes skin regeneration
• Protects the heart and blood circulatory system by reducing LDL (bad cholesterol) levels.
• Relieves inflammation from skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
• Prevents and treats acne
• Fights against cancer-causing free radicals with its high amounts of antioxidants.
• Promotes eye health and lowers risk of degenerative eye diseases with high lutein content.
• Enhances absorption of nutrients from food.
• Relieves arthritis symptoms
• Helps prevent gum disease.
BENEFITS OF PUMPKIN SEED OIL
• Promotes healthy prostate and urinary system
• Relieves prostate related problem such as Benign Prostates Hyperplasia (BPH).
• Helps in repelling intestinal worms.
• Strengthens the immune system
• Improves mood and fights against depression
• Promotes heart health by lowering cholesterol levels, inflammation and blood pressure.
• Relieves menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes and headaches
• Promotes hair growth, especially for men.
• Relieves overactive bladders