Emile Noel Organic Virgin Flaxseed Oil, 250ml
Takes Care of Your Heart
This high omega-3 oil is cold-pressed from the finest grade of organic flax seeds from France using the endless-screw press method. The entire process is not exposed to temperature more than 60°C and is unrefined. This can preserve the authentic flavor and nutrients of the oil.
With the high omega-3 inside (~50%), this oil is well known for protecting the heart, nerves and brain.
Recommended usage: 1 teaspoon
***Avoid heat, store at cool place
***Consume within 3 months for optimum freshness
***Once opened, Please keep refrigerated to prevent spoilage
What makes us different?
1. Old and Gold
Emile Noël® is a French family-owned company with 100 years of history. It is the market leader for organic first cold-pressed virgin oils, being the first oil mill in France to press seeds farmed organically in 1972. Its exclusive screw press processing technique has passed down for four generations.
2. Cold-pressed Quality
The oil is slowly extracted through Emile Noël's® novel cold-press method whereby a screw is slowly turned on the seeds, pressing and grinding them at temperatures below 60°C. Besides preventing heat-sensitive seeds from spoiling, this method also gives enough time to draw out the oil's true essence.
3. Good Oil Starts from the Seed
Faithful to the old adage of “to make good oils, you need good seeds”, Emile Noël® travels around the world in search of the right organic seeds, particularly those grown in quality soil. By finding soil and climates that are favourable to the seed's growth, they lay the foundation to extracting oils with excellent flavours and nutritional qualities.
4. Quality Judged by Oil Testers
Blind taste tests are conducted every week by a team under the supervision of Emile Noël's® judging panel, where they evaluate the organoleptic characteristics of each product in order to determine its quality and category.
Furthermore, all oils are subjected to an internal monitoring plan created by Emile Noël's® labs.
5. Environmentally and Free-Trade Friendly
Emile Noël® compensates small-scale farmers fairly for their work while providing working conditions that respect every employee's well-being and dignity. They are also dedicated to enviromentally-friendly production by recycling waste, obtaining EU Ecolabel certification, as well as reducing carbon emissions and energy wastage.
• Certified organic
• 100 years of history, established since 1920
• Extra virgin (first cold pressed and unrefined)
• Made from traditional screw press techniques
• Premium-grade seeds / nuts
• Seeds picked from small yield, high quality crops
• Fair Trade. Supports small scale organic farmers
• Well established in-house R&D
• Rich flavour
• Bottle is nitrogen flushed to preserve the oil's freshness.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 23 cm|
100% organic first cold-pressed virgin flax oil
|How to Use||
Take 1 -2 tablespoons daily as supplement. Use as a salad dressing and drizzle on your favourite dishes.
Keep in cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
BENEFITS OF FLAXSEED OIL
- High in alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which is great in reducing inflammation.
- Helps to decrease LDL or “bad” cholesterol. Also helps reduce skin cell inflammation while promoting skin regeneration.
- Laxative properties helps in relieving symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome such as inflammation, constipation and diarrhea.
- Reduces symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes.
- Reduces symptoms of atopic dermatitis, a type of eczema.
- Reduces risk of diabetes
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids which helps promote physical and mental well-being.