Fuchs Organic Cornflakes, 275g
Not your usual cornflakes cereal!
Organic cornflakes that provide your daily energy with the perfect crunch and light sweetness.
Out of stock
A family of innovative recipes
• Cocoa cereals enriched with Bourbon Vanilla
• Extruded shells coated with organic blueberry syrup and South Tyrolean apple juice
• Müesli mixture of organic nuts and seeds
The healthier choice
- High Fibre, Low Fat
- No artificial flavoring or coloring
Italy's leading cereal & müesli producer
Fuchs ranks as one of Italy‘s major müesli and cereal producers. With its roots in a small mill in 1922, today, it produces over 1 million kilos of certified organic müesli and cereal. They also export to more than 40 international markets.
A 100-year family business
Founded by Josef Fuchs I in 1922, Fuchs has been producing quality müesli and cereal for over three generations in South Tyrol. The entrepreneurial Fuchs family vouches for the quality of each individual packet of cereal.
Ecological & Sustainable Sourcing
- Cooperation with local farmers
- Sourcing ingredients from Austria and Germany to minimize carbon footprint.
Certified for quality and safety
- HACCP Manufacturing Safety Certification
- International Food Standard (IFS) Certification
- AB Organic Certifcation
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 30 cm|
Corn flakes* 85%, rice syrup*, salt *Ingredients from certified organic farming
|How to Use||
Simply consume with plant-based milk, fruit juice, or with fresh fruits.
Store in cool and dry place