Lemon balm is a herb in the mint family. It has a lemon scents, which have a calming and relaxing effect. Lemon balm contains rosmarinic acid (a chemical compound with antioxidant properties). It has traditionally been used to improve mood and cognitive function.
Uplift yourself with lemon balm!
- Made from lemon balm that is cultivated organically in the beautiful southern Andes.
- The lemon balm leaves are harvested by hand to preserve the essence of the herbs.
- Distinctive aroma of lemon balm due to the diversified climate, soil condition, high altitude and the Andean quality of the water.
- The herb teas are packed in double chamber teabags and each is protected with a paper envelope that guarantees the optimum freshness.
- Every tea box and shipping carton are made of recycled paper.
Country of Origin
100% lemon balm leaves