- Free Shipping On All Orders Above RM180* within Peninsula Malaysia.
Qi, Stamina, Life force & Vitality – Herb for every man
Matured White Ginseng is used for patterns of yuan qi deficiency. Yuan qi is the essence to life and can be transformed into other forms of qi and jing. They are also the force that motivates the functional activity of the internal organs and is the foundation of vitality.
Matured white ginseng is warm in nature, making them helpful for those who have too much “cold” in their body. They are also particularly beneficial to the spleen, heart and lungs.
Why Not?® Matured White Ginseng are only harvested after they have matured for at least 5 years, allowing them to be graded as matured (老).
Unlike common ‘red’ varieties of ginseng, Why Not?® Matured White Ginseng is much less heaty.
And thanks to its maturity, it’s much more potent and effective too!
We keep it real:
Healers first, business second. Choosing real herbs that go beyond looks since 1979.
Growing herbs where they grow best. 100% traceable to source.
Truly unsulphured and unbleached. Chemical preservatives not allowed!
Our herbs are tested for its purity and potency, being screened for almost 200 pesticides and heavy metals.
Also tested for quality in terms of cut size, colour and moisture content. Certified organic by CCOF and USDA, partially certified FairWild.
Formulated by our TCM practitioner to meet the needs of modern lifestyles. For ladies, they tonify the Qi. For families, they give a boost to the immune system and energy.
Traditionally used in ancient times by Chinese physicians to store medicinal herbs. It also signifies our strict requirements in selecting real herbs.
1. Boost energy and stamina
• For constant fatigue, shortness of breath, cold limbs
2. General wellbeing and longevity
• Boosts the qi and life force making our body function better leading to vitality
3. Boost brain function
• Memory, performance and mood
• Protect brain against damage
4. Boost immune system
• Boost immune non-specific and cell-mediated immunity
• Reduce inflammation markers
• Increase insulin production
• Reduce damage to pancreas
7. Heart protection
• Reduce stress-induced cell death of the heart
8. Boost recovery
• Improves recovery from illness
• Reduce the dividing of tumour cells
10. Improve erectile dysfunction
• Enhancing blood flow to penis
|Country of Origin||
Matured ginseng (White)* *Ingredients from certified organic farming
|How to Use||
Add into your favourite soup recipes or boil and drink as tea.
Keep in the refrigerator to maintain freshness.