A mocktail to cool down the body on a hot day, suitable for everyone in the family.
- Boil chrysanthemum and codonopsis root in water for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, turn down the heat to medium and simmer for another 20 minutes. Put in the goji berries during the last 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Separate some herbs tea and make them into ice cubes (optional).
- Once the mixture has cooled down, add in the hydrated brown longan and rhubarb syrup.
- Top with a few herb tea ice cube (or regular ice cubes) and serve, enjoy!
- This recipe can be served warm too. Simply skip step 4, 5 and 6. Add in brown longan and rhubard syrup after brewing the herbs tea. Serve while warm.
Why Not?® Angelica Root (Dang Gui) 有机当归, 80gRM52.00
Why Not?® Goji Berry 有机枸杞, 100gRM23.90
Root Plus Lotus Root Mee Sua, 250gRM10.00
The Bites Hin Hua Mee Suar, 500gRM11.90
Centainnel Sweet Potato Mee Suar, 300gRM11.00
7 Stars Organic Pearl Mushroom, 200gRM6.80
The Bites Organic Dried White Shiitake Mushroom, 150gRM33.90