(PRE-ORDER) LVSHI Smoked Eggplant Paste, 200g
Add Incredibly Smoky Flavour to Dish
Smoked Eggplant paste is made using local fresh organic eggplants. It is mildly charred using cast iron pan and sizzled with soy sauce to render the additive smoking flavour.
Combined with white sesame seed, the paste carried nutty creaminess, best companion in any meals.
Extra virgin olive oil topped over smoked eggplant paste not only bring better flavour, but it is also the natural preservative to the paste.
**delivery limited to Klang Valley area within 25km of Justlife Tropicana Avenue
*please keep in fridge for optimum freshness
In stock at all physical Justlife retail stores (ready stock)
For online orders, only available on pre-order basis (pre-order only).
To order, kindly WhatsApp:
The Gardens: http://wa.me/60123249332
Tropicana Avenue: http://wa.me/60166019870
Out of stock
What makes us different?
1. Mildly Charred Eggplant, healthier choice
Fresh eggplants are mildly charred using cast iron pan and combination of soy sauce render the smoking flavour. This cooking method preventing the carcinogenic substance usually content in smoked food, thus produce healthier condiments.
2. Start from good ingredients
All organic and fresh ingredients are finely chosen to produce the best quality sauces.
3. Cook using high quality organic oil
Paste cooked using Emile Noel high oleic sunflower cooking oil, with high smoking point (270°C) and not overly high omega 6 content.
4. Versatile Cooking Companion
This handy, versatile sauce is simple to use – time saver for busy bees who wish to enjoy healthy home cooked food. Easily spread on bread or scoop out to eat with rice or noodles.
5. Natural Preservation using Olive oil
Preserve naturally using Extra Virgin Olive Oil which contains polyphenols, providing a seal to protect the paste and delay oxidation.
6. Environmentally Friendly
Dedicated to environmentally friendly production by recycling the glass bottles.
• Organic ingredients
• Vegetarian and Vegan friendly
• No artificial preservatives, colouring or flavouring
• Vacuumed jar naturally using heat
• Natural preservation using Emile Noel Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Limited production
• Homemade, handmade
• Product of Malaysia
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 7 cm|
|Country of origins||
Fresh eggplant*, thai basil*, sunflower cooking oil*, extra virgin olive oil*, soy sauce*, white sesame seed*, black peppercorn*, bamboo roasted sea salt, sea salt *Ingredients organic farming
Spread on bread or make into bread filling. Scoop out to cook western meal such as pasta, delicious pizza sauce and Asian dish like Japanese style curry.
Store in refrigerator. Last up to 6 months, best consume within 1 –2 months. Allow extra virgin olive oil covering paste after use, preserving the remaining paste in bottle. Clean sauces residues at the opening of bottles to keep the paste better.
Smoked eggplant spaghetti
- LVSHI Smoked Eggplant Paste – 2 tbsp
- Spaghetti -200 g
- Onion (minced) – half piece
- Cherry Tomato (halved) – 4 pieces
- Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
- Soy Sauce
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and black peppercorn (grinded)
- Nut/Seed (coarsely crushed) – as preferred
- On an unheated pan, pour in olive oil and minced onion. Cook onion over low heat until soft and fragrant.
- Pour in the small bowl of pasta water. Add in cooked spaghetti then scoop in LVSHI Smoked Eggplant Paste, mix well.
- Stir in some soy sauce and ground black peppercorn.
- Turn off the heat, add cherry tomato and drizzle spaghetti with extra virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle with nut/seed. Plate and serve.
2. Smoked eggplant curry
- Smoked Eggplant Paste 3 tbsp
- Onion (mince) ½ piece
- Garlic 1 clove
- Carrot 1 piece
- Potato (wedges) 2 pieces
- Cooking Oil 2 tbsp
- Plain Flour 1 tbsp
- Curry Powder 2 tsp
- Garam Masala 2 tsp
- Chili Powder ½ tsp
- Cane Sugar ½ tbsp
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Apple cider vinegar ½ tbsp
- Apple Juice 100ml
- Water 300ml
- Black coffee 50ml
- On an unheated pan, pour in cooking oil, minced onion and garlice. Cook over low heat until soft and fragrant. Add some plain flour and stir well.
- Add in smoked eggplant paste, curry powder, chili powder, garam masala and soy sauce. Simmer at low heat.
- Pour in some apple cider vinegar, water and cane sugar/ molasses,
- Add in wedges carrot and potato, bring in to boil for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Lastly, pour in black coffee and seasoned with salt and ready to serve.
You may also like
Food,Dressing & Sauces
(PRE-ORDER) LVSHI Chili Oil, 180g
Dressing & Sauces
Terre Di Sangiorgio Organic Pasta Sauce Puttanesca (Demeter), 300g